School News App
We update our school website throughout the school year to bring you the latest information - communications, events, photos and important information affecting you. We also have a School Facebook page, opening up another channel of communication so that we can keep you updated.
To make it easier to access our website information, we are registered with a mobile and tablet news app, which you can download for free from the iOS and Google Play App Stores. To download the app, simply go to the respective app store and search for ‘School News’.
Once the app has been downloaded, enter our school postcode to subscribe to updates and opt into push notifications, allowing you to receive instant updates on important news, such as school closures.
Why you need our School News App:
- Get push notifications to your phone as news happens. In the event of a snow day, or unexpected school closure, you’ll receive a notification straight to your mobile device explaining what’s happening and when we think the school will reopen.
- Quickly check timings for events. Keep up to date with the latest school dates, term times and key events directly from within the app.
- Feel better connected. With galleries and news items, our School News App will help bring you closer to what’s happening at our school.
- Import events into your device calendar. The new School News App allows you to import events straight into your device calendar so you can check for clashes and set reminders for upcoming important events.
- Multiple schools supported through the App. This option is only available for schools that currently have their website with a company called e4education.
If you require any more information, please click here or get in touch.