Mission Statement & Aims
To provide inclusive learning of the highest quality, within the context of Christian belief, practice and values so that we can achieve our vision of ‘together we shine’.
We at Temple Grafton Church of England Primary School are a Christian family wherein our children, our families and the community we serve are nurtured, through God’s love, to know the value of an education based on inspiration, nurture, respect and collaboration.
In partnership with our families, our parish church, St Andrew’s, the diocese, and our governors, we are committed to promoting Christian values and developing our school’s religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England.
In our school we aim to:
- Serve our community by providing a stimulating and challenging education of the highest quality so that we can inspire educational excellence for all.
- Discover a love and understanding of the Gospels and the life of Jesus.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum that allows children to recognise their talents and discover their passions, so that they may persevere and show resilience in the face of challenge
- Ensure that every aspect of our school life is lived through or vision statement, ‘together we shine’
- Promote compassion – kindness in all we do, placing others first and giving generously where there is need
- Cultivate curiosity and independence in our learning to allow confidence and achievement to flourish
- Embrace diversity, know equity and champion tolerance so that we may all be good and honest citizens of the world.