Mission Statement & Aims
"To provide inclusive learning of the highest quality, within the context of Christian belief, practice and values."
- To promote Christian values in all we do.
- To encourage pupils to follow the school’s "Golden Rules"
- To ensure that children are kept safe and cared for.
- To promote awareness, understanding and mutual respect.
- To develop high esteem and encourage independence.
- To encourage all pupils to be enquiring and enthusiastic in their learning.
- To provide a challenging and creative curriculum.
- To value the school resources and learning environment.
- To value successful partnerships within school, Church, parents, local and global communities.
- To promote high standards and achievement in all we do and for everyone to be the best they can be.