Please visit www.warwickshire.gov.uk/admissions Here you will find all the information you need regarding deadlines and offer dates. Alternatively call them on 01926 410410 / 01926 742037 / 01926 742047 for further information.
Offers of places are made by Warwickshire County Council in the spring term before they the children are due to start in September. Once your offer has been accepted, we will contact you directly to inform you of our induction programme.
Requests for places in other year groups are also managed by admissions; please contact them directly on the above numbers.
All children from Parishes of Temple Grafton, Binton (excluding Binton Brook) and part of the Parish of Exhall, excluding Exhall village are in the priority ‘catchment area’ to attend our school.
In each academic school year there are 15 places available. We welcome children from outside the ‘catchment area’ if there are places available.
The admissions criteria for the school are set by Warwickshire County Council as follows:-
- Looked after children and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order. (See Note B in the Admissions Policy)
- Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted. (See Note C in the Admissions Policy)
- Children who live in the priority area who have a sibling attending the school at the time of admission. (See Note D)
- Children who reside within the priority area.
- Children who reside outside the priority area who have a sibling attending the school at the time of admission.
- Other children living outside the priority area.
Within each criteria priority is given in order of the shortest distance between the child’s home and school. Distance is calculated by a straight line measurement from the applicant’s home to the centre point of our school. This applies equally to those living outside the County boundary. Children are admitted to school in the academic year of their fifth birthday.
We are more than happy to show you around our lovely school. We hold open afternoons for parents of prospective children early in the autumn term.
This has been considered and adopted by Arden Forest C of E Multi Academy Trust Board. The Local Governing Body Temple Grafton Church of England Primary School is delegated to act in respect of admissions on behalf of the Arden Forest C of E Multi Academy Trust.
Temple Grafton Church of England Primary School aims to serve its community by providing stimulating and challenging education of the highest quality. Please see Admissions Policies below.